New Year's Nonsense Word Fluency Resource

I am busily prepping for these games tonight! (Check back tomorrow if you want to see some some pictures!) I know my students are going to love this set and they'll be getting lots of practical use out of it throughout the month of January.  After we have used it for about a week with Teacher Assistance during RTI Groups (and some during regular reading groups...PER student request!) we'll retire it to one of our "Student-Lead Phonics" Games.  


If your first grade class is anything like mine, Blackout Bingo is sure to become a favorite in your classroom! I like to use the Bingo Chips provided because they add to the theme, but if you are looking for a fast fix and even less on teacher prep time, you can substitute with 'chips-markers' that you already have on hand.  I have not done that because I laminate my resources for long-term use.  These games will hold up to wear and tear if laminated.  I could not imagine playing them otherwise!



You can take a closer look at this file by clicking on Krista Wallden's of ©Creative Clips cute lil' New Year Baby Clip Art.  It will take you to the file where you can preview the Assessment.  

If you want to head straight for your freebie file rather than taking a sneak peak of the preview file head straight over to my DropBox.   (BY THE WAY: Your link is active for the next 30 Days.)



No comments:

Post a Comment